Fabian Gabriel, Intern at Web3Hub Zlín, Zlín, Czech Republic

Fabian Gabriel, Computer Science major, shares about their internship with Web3Hub Zlín in Zlín, Czech Republic

“Hi everyone! My name is Fabian Gabriel, and I am an international student from the Czech Republic. Currently, I’m pursuing a major in Computer Science, and this Summer, I have the privilege of working as a Software Engineering Intern at Web3Hub Zlín in Zlín, Czech Republic. Web3Hub Zlín is the first of its kind in the Czech Republic, and I’m thrilled to be part of the effort to improve tech opportunities and the industry in my country.

The project I am working on involves creating a custom website for Web3Hub, serving as the virtual heart of the hub where people can connect and share their enthusiasm about Web3. I truly believe that a well-designed website can be a valuable tool for a community with shared mindset and goals, regardless of their physical locations. The main feature that I will be working on will allow the members to vote on projects they want to focus on. On a smaller scale, I will also develop a platform where members can post their ideas in custom discussion boards and blogs.

Throughout this internship, I have not only improved my coding skills but also learned how to navigate in a team with different experts. Working alongside experienced professionals from various backgrounds allowed me to gain valuable insights into different approaches. It provided me with the opportunity to share and collaborate on ideas that make sense for our Web3 community. Receiving constructive feedback from my supervisors has been very helpful, and it has definitely helped me grow as a software engineer. I am grateful to have such a supportive team that pushes me in the right direction to find the best solutions for the challenges of Web3.

Besides building on my existing skills, I encountered a challenge in time management due to the remote nature of the position. Initially, not having a set schedule was something I struggled with, but eventually, I figured out a productive routine while maintaining a healthy work-life balance remotely. On the technical side, I have also improved my product development skills, ensuring that the website I develop will remain approachable and usable even after my internship concludes.

As my internship progresses, I can’t help but feel a sense of excitement for the future. I am determined to create a website that not only meets the technical requirements but also resonates with the vibrant spirit of Web3Hub Zlín. I believe that my dedication and passion for technology will play a significant role in achieving this goal.”

Uncategorized