Sandagsuren Ulziikhuu ’24, Intern at Tomujin Tech LLC Mongolia

Sandagsuren Ulziikhuu ’24, Applied Economics Major, shares about their internship at Tomujin Tech LLC Mongolia

“Yesterday, I worked on Tiny Battle project operated by Tomujin Tech LCC. Our team mainly talked about how we could increase the number of sales of this product. This product is directed towards kids and students who want to learn anything new, ranging from academic lessons to interesting facts. We mainly discussed about going through different schools and making a presentation of the product at site so that students would be more informed of the product than before. Other aspect that we discussed was to allot the revenue to improvement of this product. It was essential to improve the user interface of the product so that it would be easier and fun to use, attracting a lot of customers. We invited our tech team to the conference and discussed this idea of this product being user-friendly.
Today, I came to work through a local taxi with my friend. We grabbed two cups of coffee, talked about jiu-jitsu techniques and came to our work place. It was interesting to see my friend’s idea of things. He would say that it was probably the best way to save your life jumping up and down if an elevator you were in suddenly dropped down to the ground: There was at least a 50/50 chance of survival. Another thing he would say is that chess players have come to develop very interesting way of seeing things that sometimes they see things in the mirror differently than what they appear in real life: Their eyesight is almost enchanted. Aside from this interesting friend, I came to this place and got to know very interesting people. But the most delightful part of my work was to work with kids and students.
Every two weeks, I did a presentation about powerful mindset. It was mainly to inspire students and kids to achieve more and become better each day. We discussed different philosophers and interesting ideas, looked through the memoirs of Walt Disney and Benjamin Franklin, and had even a debate about whether it was talent or hard-work that contributed to any success.”